2012 Weight Loss challenge.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Hello

Following from a previous post we have I think our 'Members'

1) A210AMG
2) TheBoss
3) Tan
4) agatward
5) cornedA
6) Mike Walker
7) Colin B
8) NW Merc
9) NIPhil
10) Charles Morgan
11) Flanaia1

Now it's completely upto you if you want to post details of your weight, I'm thinking to list what we weigh now (and height) with BMI if you want. Then also put your 'target weight'.

I am thinking to try and update on a Friday with a weigh in and list what you have done that week to help reduce the extra :)

My Goal is to be somewhat lighter this time next year.

Good luck All
--------------------------------------------------------------------

So I will start.

A210 AMG
Height 6ft 2"
Weight 01/01/12 18.89 stone
BMI 33.4
Target 15 stone or less :)

i shall use an index - 100 being my starting weight, and 80 my target weight by year end.

I'll post my official stats after my visit to the doc on Tuesday, excluding BMI which I think we all agree is meaningless:thumb:

OK then

NIPhil
Height 6ft 2.5"
Weight 01/01/12 16 stone 9lbs
BMI 29.5:eek:
Target BMI of 25:dk:

Mine>

Height Medium.
Weight Over.
BMI Lots.

Can I get in on this? I'm getting married in December and would like to have somewhere to log my weight loss and some extra pressure.

Fine by me and sure A210AMG who started this won't mind, it now makes it a round dozen of us.

Being the heaviest I've been in 5 years, thanks to honeymoon/xmas, I hope you don't mind if I join the challenge :

Although, I agree meaningless, would it be an idea to state which BMI calculator to use in the opening thread ?

Height: 182CM
Weight: 104.8KG
BMI: 31.7 'Obese'

Target : 82KG ?! to become 'normal'

Last edited:
Height, 178cm
Weight 84.9kg

BMI no idea.

Target 75kg.

Any one interested there is Fat Fighters on now (started at 8pm C4) and then 9pm C3 The biggest loser.

Bit more motivation maybe?

Well, having had first day back at work and already someone has raised a 'formal' complaint against me, so the eating due to stress has kicked back in...

I could do with suggestions as to how to break this habit - I don't smoke, and don't drink alcohol very much (one pint every couple of weeks). The big problem is there's chocolate bars, crisps, and biscuits in the staff room at work, a little too easy to get hold of!

I agree, work is where most of bad eating is done, especially being a shift worker.

Maybe dried or fresh fruit ? I get the little bags from Tesco and they keep for a while and are re-sealable; helps with 'bowel movements' as well :)

Have to agree.

Fruit would be best and pick on that instead or try and have a glass of water also.

And if you get bored of water, like I do, get some squash.

Jeez, need to follow my own advice really.

Hey Whitey. Saw your wedding pix man. Not a lot wrong with you height to weight ratio.

Last edited:
Hey Whitey. Saw you wedding pix man. Not a lot wrong with you height to weight ratio.

haha nothing Photoshop can't fix !

Seriously thanks though :thumb:

I got down to 101kg just by watching what I eat. I was 100KG spot on five years ago so that is my realistic short term target . . .

Roll on Friday weigh in.

:bannana:

OK back from the Doc's and as suspected I'm just a fat b*stard that's all, so start details below.

Height: 5ft 11"
Weight: 19st 9lbs
BMI: Obese
Target: 15st - 15st 7lbs

OK so where do we go from here is someone going to put everyone's data into one post?

When do we weigh in and post results? would it be better just having a separate thread for the results postings?

Just some thoughts and good luck to everyone :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom