2013 C63 values

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was offered 40800 for my 2013 with 19's etc saloon in grey as mention earler in this tread but two weeks later on the same site (we will buy your car) offered £39500 so it was dropping by the week.

I ended up selling to GC motors for £42000 straight purchase from me i didn't purchase a car from them.

I was getting calls from dealers every day as i advertised the C63 on PH for 43k but was offered 40k all day long, i wasn't interested in any offers under 41k.

My local MB dealer that i purchased the c63 from new only 7 months down the line offered me 35k but was told they didn't want it yet!! shocking tbh.

I currently have a Bmw 1M but i have to say as epic/special it is i miss the c63 noise and muscle car feel so il be back no doubt in the future.

Any one else other than me buy a car to own and drive it and just accept the cost???

Any one else other than me buy a car to own and drive it and just accept the cost???

Its the only way to approach modern motoring and the reason that leasing has become more popular on high end models. You know the price for 2/3 years , accept it, enjoy it, and get something else at the end.

I wish i had leased years ago instead of doing my nuts on various pieces of german engineering... :rolleyes:

My tip, buy a Ferrari 355, mine seems to be worth more every day if I believe the internet, so net, I am driving for free!

My buddy just bought a 430, the salesman said to put 5,000 miles on it and he'll buy it back for the same figure next year.

Unfortunately a combination of leasing deals, discounting and sales volume appears to have flooded the limited second hand market for this model.:(

Unfortunately a combination of leasing deals, discounting and sales volume appears to have flooded the limited second hand market for this model.:(
And probably, as i am now doing, waiting to see what the M3/M4 is really like as a DD.

The M3/4 will be a great driver I would think, But the problem I had with my E92s was (at just under 6ft) I felt like I was sitting very high in the car, Whereas in the 63 I feel I am sitting in it and could feel the car better and I bet the M3/4 is the same.

The M3/4 will be a great driver I would think, But the problem I had with my E92s was (at just under 6ft) I felt like I was sitting very high in the car, Whereas in the 63 I feel I am sitting in it and could feel the car better and I bet the M3/4 is the same.
Nothing to do with your height.
I am only 5'6" but when I had the E92 I felt exactly like that, I hated it.
When I test drove the C63 coupe it felt a lot better, like how a coupe should feel, kind of reminded me of the E46. a very nice car indeed.

I did some quotes on my 3 months old C63 and I've got offers from £31K to £34K on we buy any car and similar websites. I'm glad I don't own the car.

£34K is GFV of the car after 2 years lease.
Are values of C63 going up?

I did wbac quote today and this time it showed £39370, that's 5K more than in June when my car was only 3 months old. Now it's 7 months old.

Do you think dealer part exchange prices went up as well? In August I was offered lousy £37K for 5 months old car, which was £15K below cheapest similar car on Used Mercedes website.

Last edited:
News of new turbo engine not appealing to some perhaps?

My initial thoughts but my small displacement 4.0 V8 TT Audi is amazing. Lost no soul, infact gained some!

BFT said:
My initial thoughts but my small displacement 4.0 V8 TT Audi is amazing. Lost no soul, infact gained some!

Yes but Audi have had twin turbos in all there rs6's and even the early rs4

Are values of C63 going up?

I did wbac quote today and this time it showed £39370, that's 5K more than in June when my car was only 3 months old. Now it's 7 months old.

Do you think dealer part exchange prices went up as well? In August I was offered lousy £37K for 5 months old car, which was £15K below cheapest similar car on Used Mercedes website.

I had a similar experience with WBAC. I had an offer about 5 weeks ago for £33900 which they then improved to £34450, then £35045. I let that offer expire and then put in a new request this week and they offered £36000 dead. Not bad, a £2k improvement in 2 months.

So I would say you're right :thumb:

That's interesting. If they increase the offer to certain level, I may offload the car then. Or offer it to my friend for similar price as he mentioned he might be interested since he did running in and drives it from time to time.

Sorry my values were wrong, just looked and it's actually better:

27 sept. £33670
29 sept. £34340
04 oct. £34530
10 oct. £35050
15 oct. £35185
That series of offers then expired so I applied for a second valuation:
22 oct. £36000 !

So increased by £2330 in less than a month :eek:

Prices are on the up as wbac offered me 27k for my 2013 507 coupe, 10000 miles maybe 2 months ago but now it's 32k - happy days ! :)

Prices are on the up as wbac offered me 27k for my 2013 507 coupe, 10000 miles maybe 2 months ago but now it's 32k - happy days ! :)

That's shocking offer on yours Dunc for a 507.

My belief is the 6.3 will slowly rise when these 4.4twin turbos come .
Watch the space .

Mate they offered you £32K for a 13 reg 507 and offered me £36K for a regular C63 ?? Wierd :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom