2013 c63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Little Lofty

Car
M3
Polar White 2013 C63
26750 miles

Full MB service history
First service at 12864 miles 11/02/2014
Second service at 23785 miles 13/04/2015
Third service at 26830 miles. 15/02/2016
Mot expires 1/03/2017
Extended MB warranty until 10th June 2017

£30,000. Fixed price for forum members.
Will be advertised on AT/Pistonheads for £31500

The general condition of the car is excellent. No dents or scratches. I bought the car last June from MB Manchester. As part of the deal I asked the dealer to fit new rear tyres, they have since done less than 2000 miles as its also had a set of winter tyres fitted. The front discs and pads were also replaced along with the windscreen due to a chip, the front bumper was also repainted to tidy up stone chips. The black 19" alloys are very good, the rear off side has a tiny mark on the lip, none have any kerb damage. The two tone Black & Porcelain interior is in very good condition.
I believe the only options fitted to the car are the 19" alloys, Designo leather and sun protection glass. The roof came from the dealer with a black wrap, I could have had it removed but I like it and was very well done so its stayed, it could obviously be removed.
Please get in touch through PM for more photos or info.
I sold a Cayman in 2014 and the buyer used Oracle Finance, this could be arranged for this car, it's cheaper than a MB dealer would offer on a used car.
The car is currently on finance, this can be settled by myself, the buyer or if Oracle are used by the finance company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom