2013 CLS Lighting Switch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB Brent

Car
CLS SB 350
Hi, I have a 2013 CLS Shooting Brake, I have noticed that the light switch is not illuminated showing the switch positions, cant say I noticed if it was or not before!! can any other owners confirm its supposed to be lit?
Thanks.

Hi,
The switch is but the bezel isn't, indication via instrument cluster in binnacle only

Thanks for your help :thumb:

No worries MB Brent, how are you enjoying your CLS?

The car is wonderful, I fell in love with the CLS SB when I first saw it, only problem was justifying it to my wife!! we had a E estate before and drive in Europe regularly to visit boat in France & Grandchildren in Switzerland.
The CLS is perfect for long drives, quiet, comfortable and well within its abilities the way I drive. We have a non AMG version which to my eyes looks slightly more elegant, not so impressed with the updated version, looks to aggressive for me and prefer my interior without the iPad!!
I'm closer to 70 than 60 and feel MB design is all about attracting younger users, pity as its not difficult to offer the optional grills and wheels for elegance and comfort. They do in other European markets!!
Bit of a ramble I'm afraid but you did ask !!

Not a ramble at all, thanks for sharing your experience. I agree that it would be nice if MB offered the classic styling options available in Europe in the UK also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom