2013 CLS63 in Red

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nat

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS55, 911t, 3dr Cosworth, MT 10.

Makes a change from the silver and black although they have it listed as grey. Looks quite nice. I've no idea how competitive it's priced.

Makes a change from the silver and black although they have it listed as grey. Looks quite nice. I've no idea how competitive it's priced.
Blimey, that’s lovely. Seems like an awful lot of car for the money.

It was on here not long ago.

That drivers seat is pretty grimey for only 32k miles.

Otherwise, interesting to see a non-standard colour. The interior doesnt look very AMG though in that colour scheme.

It was on here not long ago.

That drivers seat is pretty grimey for only 32k miles.

Otherwise, interesting to see a non-standard colour. The interior doesnt look very AMG though in that colour scheme.

Agree re the seat. There's another picture of the driver's seat on their website and it looks minging, did they even bother to clean/treat the leather?

bloody like that lol

As you say an unusual colour for a big car.

Had a friend who had a 560 SEC in Red, looked fantastic.

As you say an unusual colour for a big car.

Had a friend who had a 560 SEC in Red, looked fantastic.
Now that I would love. I find myself browsing the net looking at mid 80’s to early 90’s Mercs, got a feeling I’ll end up with one on the drive.....

We had a 1990 SEC which my beloved has never forgiven me for selling. Bough the C43, my introduction to AMG, the rest is History :D

That's nice.

Rear tyre looks low and who doesn't run a bit of tyre dressing on a car these days.....

V V Nice though

I loved that when i saw it, but everytime i looked at it after that i liked the colour a little bit less.

Looks fairly priced without knowing the full spec. But I suspect it hasn't many options or they'd be highlighted.
But that drivers seat bolster and door car are filthy and really put me off!
Why haven't the wheels been cleaned and a tyre dressing applied and inside the engine bay there is dust all over the air intakes. The disc hubs need painting too or at least remove the rust.
I'd want it fully valeted before doing any deal on it even though the paint is shiny.

It's a none S model and the spec doesn't include massage or ventilated seats so its a little rich I would say.

This one has more miles, is plain old silver but has a better spec. And its an SB which has rarity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom