2013 E220 how many miles!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Probably a good buy for someone wanting a newish W212. Wonder how many services its had in those 200k miles:D
It does say FMBSH.

There are hundreds of these about, only difference is that this is one of the few that hasn't been clocked!

Wow, super high mileage. Can the engine after that many miles be like new as claimed. Oddly the info panel on eBay doesn't include a mileage line. Nice looking car and spec for the money.

It has had 12 services if you look at the last picture and enlarge it.......

I wouldn't be afraid of that one! It has been used every day for 3 years and done 200 miles a day.
Mechanical wear will not be much different from one used daily and sitting in traffic doing 20 miles a day in an urban commute. If it has been serviced correctly and is cosmetically good, then it will make a good buy. Heat cycles and gear shifts are a major factor in mechanical wear.
I just bought a Crafter van as the basis of a race van/motorhome, 3 years old with 120k miles on it. Full documented service record and it really does drive 'as new':D
At the other end of the scale, I have just got a Honda VFR1200 bike (ideal biking weather:rolleyes:) which is 4 years old but has not yet done 2000 miles...that really looks and feels brand new....but cost 40% of it's new price.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom