[SOLD] 2014(14) Mercedes E63 AMG Saloon (Facelift, Grey)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amzchhabra

Car
Mercedes-AMG GTS
I am looking to sell my beloved E63 AMG to help fund a house move.

2014 (14 Reg) Mercedes-AMG E63 Saloon
  • Petrol, 5461cc, 8-cylinder, 557hp/410kw
  • AMG MCT 7-speed automatic
  • Tenorite Grey Metallic Exterior
  • Black Nappa Leather Interior
  • Black Ash Wood Trim
  • 19in AMG alloy wheels, 10 spoke design, painted in matte black
43000 Miles, and 2 private owners from new (I am the second owner, owned since October 2017, at 25k miles)
Full Mercedes Benz main dealer service history, with next MOT and Service due end July 2021
4 very good MO-Spec Pirelli P-Zero tyres with 6mm on front, 4-5mm on rear
Brake Pads and Discs replaced all around at 34k miles.

Optional Extras
  • Wheels in Matte Black
  • 360 Camera
  • AMG Rear Spoiler in body colour
a link to the original 2015 brochure for the standard spec is here - Brochure

This car is immaculate inside and out, used purely on weekends with absolutely no expense spared during my ownership. I bought the car from MB Gatwick in October 2017, and all of the works and MOTs carried out on the vehicle have been completed either at MB Brooklands or MB Beaconsfield over the last 3.5 years.

Outside of the servicing requirements, Tyres and yearly Wheel Alignment have been carried out by Wheels-in-Motion, Chesham, and the brakes by Wayne Gates in Harrow, using original MB parts supplied by MB Edinburgh.

A full set of documentation is included with the vehicle including all service work, MOTs, warranty work, tyres, and alignment reports.

Warranty work carried out on the vehicle during my first year of ownership included a firmware update to the COMAND system for a bug with the DAB radio, replacement of the air-conditioning compressor, and replacement of the rear air-matic system. Other than that, the car has been absolutely faultless and has never missed a beat, nor has it failed an MOT or even had an advisory.

The car will be professionally detailed prior to sale, and apologies for the lack of photos, the weather has not enabled me to clean the vehicle to a standard I would like for photos.

£25495 or near offer.
please note, private plate not included, and will be removed prior to sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom