2014 C63, 8700 miles, extended warranty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stevie1982

Car
2014 C63 AMG
After only a few months of ownership I've had a huge blow dealt from work, they have decide to make my position redundant and my future after 9 years service looks to be over (find out Monday) so covering some bases this would be a very reluctant sale of my C63.

I bought the car from Ascot Mercedes-Benz back in May. The car belonged from new to a 80 year old lady who had her driver use it as a second car as she liked the AMG experience and used a S Class for everything else.

The car itself is a face lifted May 2014 model in palladium silver. being a 14 plate it has a Years Manufactures Warranty left as well as an additional 1 years extended warranty. The car was serviced before i picked it up so there wont be anything due until May next year or 10,000 miles. the car has covered 8700 miles and on Monday 01/08 i just had 4 brand new Continental 5P (MO) fitted so there is in theory nothing to pay out for other than the fuel bill.

the car has the command system which was updated to v13 a month or so ago (although a new version has been released) along with the latest software update for the gearbox. it is also fitted with the Black 19" alloy upgrade, factory tints, harman kardon speaker upgrade and rear reversing parking camera.

so to sum up -

2014 C63
8700 miles
2 years Mercedes Benz warranty
palladium silver
command system
harman kardon speaker upgrade
19" Black alloys
tints
reverse parking camera

i paid £35,000 for it and have just shelled out just under £800 for new tires so i would like get as much back as possible. so i appreciate the price is strong but with the mileage or lack of them, recent service, extended warranty and new tires i feel its fair. albeit the situation above i do not have to sell its just it may well be the wise thing to do and ill get another at a later date but an estate version :thumb:

here it is, i only have this picture and will get some more this weekend.

£33,950

if anyone is genuinely interested please let me know and ill provide you my number

cheers, Steve

Not sure what happened but the picture didn't show when the ad was posted so here you go.

The car has always in my time been run on tesco momentum or shell Nitro. It also gets a full valet every 2 to 4 weeks

Found another picture, it's the same but with less effects

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom