2014 Mercedes C class boot dimensions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JM92UK

Car
C250 AMG
Hi everyone,

Going to look at a C250 AMG Premium tomorrow with the intention of ordering for collection in March (15 Reg).

I regularly have to carry boxes in the back of the car for work and unsure whether the boot is too small. My main concern is the width between the arches with the seats down, does anyone have this?

Alternatively the boxes I have to carry are 150 x 25 x 80CM max. Is this a bit too optimistic for a C class?

Thanks in advance

I bet that the rear seats don't fold down as standard, probably on the options list, something to consider.

Hi everyone,

Going to look at a C250 AMG Premium tomorrow with the intention of ordering for collection in March (15 Reg).

I regularly have to carry boxes in the back of the car for work and unsure whether the boot is too small. My main concern is the width between the arches with the seats down, does anyone have this?

Alternatively the boxes I have to carry are 150 x 25 x 80CM max. Is this a bit too optimistic for a C class?

Thanks in advance

Have you got a tape measure...you know what to do.

Been told they fold as standard on the new C class.

Car is about 30 mins away, if I could find out on here that it's too small it will save me an hour trip tomorrow.

Otherwise il be there with a tape measure!

Sorry I've got to this a bit late, but I just checked a brochure and there are no boot dimensions given except the capacity which is 480l for the saloon. which compares with 475 for the previous model.

The folding seats option is available with the Executive Package.

ERnie

much smaller than you expect
i was gob smacked when i realised how small when picked up boot liner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom