2014 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cfoster

Car
W212 E350, Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, W201 190e, 2019 Volvo V90 R Design, Mk5 Golf Gti
I think the time has come to sadly say goodbye to my S63 coupe. Since the moment I saw it for sale I just had to buy it, even putting a deposit down before viewing it! Needless to say I wasn’t disappointed on test drive. It has been a joy to own and ticks all the boxes. Reason for selling is that it’s the 4th large car in the household and is barely used. I also have an itch for a convertible and feel the need to buy an R8 Spyder (S tronic of course!). We start a new house build mid next summer which will of course impact the spare cash we have so want to scratch the itch before this begins! The S63 is beautifully specced, is in absolutely immaculate condition and also has the remainder of the warranty on it (until February 2020 but extendable - not MB warranty).

S63 Coupe
HPI clear
Late 2014 / 64 plate (private plate will be removed prior to sale)
I am the second owner
Metallic Obsidian Black
Beige Leather
Full main dealer history
39500 miles, doubtful it will move much as it lives in the garage most of the time
Heads up display
Panoramic roof
Night vision (amazing!)
360 degree cameras
Electric rear blind
Soft close doors
Double glazed windows
Dynamic Curve Control / Magic body control
Active distance assist Distronic
Parking Pilot with Parktronic
Active blind spot assist
Active lane keeping assist
Brake assist plus with cross-traffic assist
Memory package
Heated/cooled/massage seats
Double cup holder
Illuminated door sills
AMG floor mats
Burmester surround sound system
DVD changer / DAB radio
Live traffic information
Touchpad with controller
Traffic sign assist
Multi-year update for Comand
AMG Line Plus nappa leather
Ambient lighting (colour configurable)
Adaptive brake lights
Driving assistance package plus
Air-balance package
Multibeam LED
Adaptive high beam assist plus
Dynamic LED Headlamps
Roof liner in Crystal Grey
Black high gloss poplar wood trim
Active Cruise

I have all the original paperwork, history, manuals etc and the original bill of sale (around £129,000!).

Service History:
Registered on 12/11/2014

A Service – Mercedes Benz – Falcon Hull & Lincolnshire – 12,112 miles
B Service – Mercedes Benz – Falcon Hull & Lincolnshire – 24409 miles
A service – Mercedes Benz – Derwent Vehicles Limited – 33535 miles
Next service due on 46035 miles

Extras

Since I have owned it I have fitted a set of 22” Vossen CVT alloy wheels (genuine) with Pirelli P Zero tyres all round. Road noise/comfort has made zero difference since fitting them. I bought them from Prestige Wheels (Vossen importer) for nearly £3500 with tyres, probably covered no more than 500 miles on them so as new. Original AMG 20” wheels also available and can fit these if price needs working on. Lowering links have also been fitted to take the arch gap away so slightly lower, again no difference in comfort, original links will be supplied or can be fitted prior (10 mins to swap over)

The car is in A1 condition, not a dent or ding on the body, interior shows zero sign of wear. The warranty is fully transferable and expires on Feb 1st or thereabouts, fully extendable though (never had to use it).

I will take £55,000 for the car with the Vossen wheels, or £53,500 with the original 20” AMG alloys (tyres are legal on the 20” wheels although will need replacing soon).

Some pics I have on my phone (all within the last few months), will be taking a fresh set with more interior shots etc this weekend.

[/url
]
[url=https://postimg.cc/cgtNtyGB]
[/URL]

[url=https://postimg.cc/K3XhnqZS][/URL]

[/url
]

[/url
]

[/url
]

[/url
]

[/url
]

[/url
]

[/url
]

[/url
]

[/url
]

[/url
]

[/url
]

[/url
]

[/url
]

Last edited:
Price drop to £49,995 with the original 20" wheels, £51,500 with the Vossens....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom