2015 C Class Audio Upgrade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MKopec88

Car
2015 Mercedes C Class Estate Premium Plus
Hi all. New member here as I'm picking up my first Mercedes next week.

2015 Mercedes C Class Estate Premium Plus.

It comes with the panoramic roof, beige interior, and the 9 speakers inside. I've read quite a bit about the Bass and how it isn't very punchy which is unfortunate. From personal experience of people here, is it really worth spending an arm and a leg to upgrade the 9 speaker Burmester Audio System to something else like a Harmon or Is the Burmester decent enough. I'd hate to need to spend a ton of money down here in Cornwall on a car speaker system but I will do if an upgrade will make a huge difference.

Last edited:
You need to speak to Alfie or Richard at Comandonline in Surrey. It's a bit of a trek, but they are experts at upgrading the sound system in Mercedes. I believe Morel speakers are used.

Catalog .

You need to speak to Alfie or Richard at Comandonline in Surrey. It's a bit of a trek, but they are experts at upgrading the sound system in Mercedes. I believe Morel speakers are used.

Catalog .

I've bookmarked the site. Have a few other bits I want to do first but audio is defo on the list.

Catalog .

As above.

Alfie and Richard have fitted to my car Morel speakers and Alpine subwoofer, and Dynamat sound insulation (and various other bits), and I am very pleased with the result.

As above.

Alfie and Richard have fitted to my car Morel speakers and Alpine subwoofer, and Dynamat sound insulation (and various other bits), and I am very pleased with the result.
Would you be able to message me a price you got, roughly. Just so I know what to expect?

Would you be able to message me a price you got, roughly. Just so I know what to expect?

They did various retrofits to my W203 between 2010 and 2015, and they carried-out a long list of upgrades and retrofits to my W204 in 2017 and 2018. I honestly don't remember the cost breakdown.... better call them for a quote on Monday.

They did various retrofits to my W203 between 2010 and 2015, and they carried-out a long list of upgrades and retrofits to my W204 in 2017 and 2018. I honestly don't remember the cost breakdown.... better call them for a quote on Monday.

I've just finished sending them an email about it so hopefully they get back to me. Tinted windows and a possible remap are my first two pieces of work I'd like done anyways. Sound will be an early 2021 thing for me I believe. Appreciate the advice and recommendations. Makes things easier.

BTW, they can also retrofit heated seats, reverse camera, driver aids (Distronic, Lane Keep Assist, Blind Spot Assist), ambient lights, etc, if your car doesn't already have these, though some of these options are obviously pricy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom