2015 C220 SD card?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

POL

Car
c220 CDI sport premium
Hi, I have recently bought a 2015 c220 sport premium, it came without an SD card for the navigation, my question is do I have to go to Mercedes £400+ for a new card, or can I get a used one to plug in and play from Amazon, Ebay etc.
I have read that people have done and it shows an 'update card not supported ' message, any help would be greatly appreciated
Paul

Based on other users' posts, it seems that the eBay SD Cards do work, but you can't have incremental map updates or live traffic - these work only with the original MB item.

Thanks for the info, how do I find out what version will work in my car?

Thanks for the info, how do I find out what version will work in my car?
hi there iv"e got a 2016 c class and i got my sd card from ebay £50.it works fine and updates from the mercedes dowload manager.just type "mercedes garmin map pilot"and look for the latest version.make sure you get the card for 2015/16 car.they changed from mid 2017.

Thanks just ordered one for £50, cheekily phoned Mercedes to make sure part was compatable . I take it they get lots of calls about this as they said I should use their parts, not at £500 for an SD card!

Well card arrived plugged it in and boom ! Sat nav now working ! Very happy , thanks for the advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom