2015 E63amg tyre dilema

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
On our second set of PZeros. They have been OK but, we're waiting for the PS4s too.
The GYA3 is a brilliant tyre, fit them and you won't be disappointed. Shame the Conti 6 is not available yet or we'd go for these.

I don't actually know, but it's a new tyre from earlier this year. I guess a date mark showing a build date of mid 2016 onwards
So are the tyres you're running the MO variant, or the generic ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are the tyres you're running the MO variant, or the generic ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MO only for me. :thumb:

If it's in the centre 3/4 of tread have it repaired with a mushroom internal vulcanised plug you will have no problem , a good tyre company should recommend this instead of trying to sell you a new tyre

If it's in the centre 3/4 of tread have it repaired with a mushroom internal vulcanised plug you will have no problem , a good tyre company should recommend this instead of trying to sell you a new tyre

I ended up phoning Mercedes Tunbridge, they repaired the tyre, took him almost an hour as he was being ultra careful (the car and wheels have been pro detailed) , cost , including balancing was £0 !!!!!

Nice one mercedes! Money saved can go towards downpipe !

Whilst I was in the area I popped into Porsche Tunbridge, what an bunch of arrogant tossers!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom