[SOLD] 2015 Mercedes E63 5.5 V8 BI-TURBO FULL MB DEALERSHIP SERVICE HISTORY

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wenglish

Car
MERCEDES
2015 Mercedes E63 5.5 V8 BI-TURBO FMBSH

Im now unfortunately in the sad position that due to my wife’s ill health i now have to sell my pride and joy which is my 2015 Mercedes E63 AMG 5.5 V8 BI-TURBO

The car is absolutely amazing in every way and still to this very day it puts a massive smile on my face every time i drive it. You will also get constant questions and remarks about the car everywhere you go which never gets boring and it sounds truly amazing

It still has the full Mercedes dealership service history and has never been remapped etc its completely standard

I currently have it listed on eBay and it will be going onto autotrader next but i was hoping ideally that it would go to another forum member. I purchased it in September 2021 from another member on this forum so all the history is backed up and to this very day we still keep in contact about the car

Ive attached the link to my eBay listing below which is very detailed for anyone that might be interested in the car

MERCEDES BENZ E63 AMG 5.5 BI-TURBO 2015 FULL MERCEDES DEALERSHIP SERVICE HISTORY | eBay

My private plate is now off the car with the newly updated Log book in hand as it was delivered on Monday. It now has the 2015 original plate re-applied its got a brand new MOT which is now valid until the 5/12/2023 with 0 advisories and mileage is currently sat on 78,250 and will rise slightly as still in use until sold

It’s advertised for £24.999 any questions or interest please get in contact

I have lots more high resolution pictures available as eBay reduces the picture quality and only allow so many

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom