2015 Model Release Dates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
1541349005274166472.jpg

No news on another e-class coupe.

So, from June 2015 onwards I expect to be addressed as GLC :/

GLK said:
So, from June 2015 onwards I expect to be addressed as GLC :/

Such a shame how they've made it look too. I liked the GLK a lot when I had one for a couple of weeks in the USA. Really was looking forwards to its release, now, meh...

Such a shame how they've made it look too. I liked the GLK a lot when I had one for a couple of weeks in the USA. Really was looking forwards to its release, now, meh...

That's precisely how I feel. I enjoy the GLK very much, no chance of driving it in the UK though ... And yes, the new GLC appears to have lost all the GLK distinctive styling features - just another car, it seems.

As a current glk owner in france I am sorry to see the new model looks to be less unique in design. Living in a rural area the glk looks acceptable covered in mud as it usually is this time of year, its design is rugged and fits in with a farming location. A friend has a porsche boxster and it looks wrong here but right in the city!
The change in design coupled with the late launch in relation to our change cycle means we are looking at a c class estate........but it may look like a fish out of water........we need airmatic too to cope with the rural location and to raise the ride height the boxster has to avoid some locations due to ground clearance for example.
The glk is a good suv though rugged but still luxurious but not too big and gas guzzling. Been very happy with it and 4matic is much better than vw 4motion in the tiguin which seems to make a lot of fuss when coping with muddy surfaces from a standing start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom