2015 Vito - what's the score?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

csx355

Is it me - there seems to be an amazing lack of up to date info on the new Vito. I'm pretty much a dead cert for the new Sport just not sure which one and there's not much real world info out there on the existing buses! I want another Dualiner (now crew van). They're euro 6 but thats it? Come on - give me some info.

Agreed I was at MB East London today to enquire about ordering new Vito sport but they couldnt give me any information what soever. All they said was we expect it to be released around Autumn and somewhere in the region of £30k!
I ended up specking a 114Blue TEC which came out at £29k with extras hope there some info soon as I ideally want Sport

MB East London

I bought my V6 Sport from them in November 2013 and will never grace them with my presence again. I use S&B Commercials, Lakeside.:thumb: At least they have a workshop on premises and deny blue they put two stone chips on the bonnet of a brand new van (driving to/from their workshop) when I inspected it the second it came off the transporter. First class d1cks.

Many thanks all - I'm talking to Rygor at the moment - I see that the MB van site has some very superficial Sport info but the links end up with the old model. Sports cant be that far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom