2015 W212 E63 Night Pack part numbers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theworkerb

Car
E63 AMG
Hey guys,

So I just spoke to Mercedes parts department and basically my car has the chrome trim and they won't tell me the part numbers for the night pack trim, nor will they confirm if I gave them the correct part number or not. The parts advisor recommended I double check and ensure I have the correct part numbers first, as they will refuse any refunds/exchanges as its not what the car came with from factory :S

So can you experts please kindly tell me the part numbers for:
Right side rear bottom trim
Right side front bottom trim
Left side rear bottom trim
Left side front bottom trim

This is the chrome trim that is at the bottom of the windows. Thanks

Hey guys,

So I just spoke to Mercedes parts department and basically my car has the chrome trim and they won't tell me the part numbers for the night pack trim, nor will they confirm if I gave them the correct part number or not. The parts advisor recommended I double check and ensure I have the correct part numbers first, as they will refuse any refunds/exchanges as its not what the car came with from factory :S

So can you experts please kindly tell me the part numbers for:
Right side rear bottom trim
Right side front bottom trim
Left side rear bottom trim
Left side front bottom trim

This is the chrome trim that is at the bottom of the windows. Thanks
Rather than state the part numbers, why don't you just say "I would like to purchase the right side rear bottom trim, right side front bottom trim, left side rear bottom trim, and left side front bottom trim all in gloss black please?"

I've never had to quote part numbers to buy any parts from any main dealer parts counter, I just ask for the thing I would like and they sort the rest out - what's different here?

Rather than state the part numbers, why don't you just say "I would like to purchase the right side rear bottom trim, right side front bottom trim, left side rear bottom trim, and left side front bottom trim all in gloss black please?"

I've never had to quote part numbers to buy any parts from any main dealer parts counter, I just ask for the thing I would like and they sort the rest out - what's different here?
So I was told that they would order what the car came with, which is chrome, unless I gave the part number for the black trim

So I was told that they would order what the car came with, which is chrome, unless I gave the part number for the black trim
I'd try a different dealership. Edinburgh and Newcastle are very helpful and do a lot of mail order business. Competitively priced too.

Or go back to your existing dealership with the registration/VIN number for a car with night pack and say "I would like to purchase the right side rear bottom trim, right side front bottom trim, left side rear bottom trim, and left side front bottom trim please"

I have a 2014 E63 with P60, AMG Night package exterior fitted but my window surrounds are chrome?

Going out shortly, but I'll see if I can find the part numbers for that trim in gloss black.

20200830_110624[1].jpg

Am I right in saying that the trim pulls off upwards? I watched this video numerous times but just can't get it to budge

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Am I right in saying that the trim pulls off upwards? I watched this video numerous times but just can't get it to budge

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Very interesting. I wonder whether all models are removed and fitted in the same way?

Hi guys, sorry for all the questions, would black tirm from ANY W212 fit my car or does it need to be AMG specific?

I will assume you no longer want us to do the research for you and quote you as per your email to us at Comand?

I will assume you no longer want us to do the research for you and quote you as per your email to us at Comand?
Hi Alfie, yes I may have sourced a set if that falls through I will be in touch

Hi guys, sorry for all the questions, would black tirm from ANY W212 fit my car or does it need to be AMG specific?

I can't see the trim around the windows being AMG specific.
On checking, the Part#'s are the same for the pre facelift E63 and facelift non AMG models (E220CDi)

I want to buy some spare clips for the long pieces that go along the top of the window, just in case any snap, does anybody know what the part number is?

OP, did you manage to get hold of a window trim set in black if so do you mind sharing from where and how much?

Thanks

OP, did you manage to get hold of a window trim set in black if so do you mind sharing from where and how much?

Thanks
Hey, yeah I managed to source a used set from eBay, not finished installing all the pieces yet, however so far it feels a bit of a bargain. Will post pics tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom