2016 C-Class 220d SE AdBlue level problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jonothan

Car
Mercedes C220d SE (2016)
When I had my 2016 C220d SE serviced in June, the AdBlue tank was pretty full. It showed a range of around 15,000 miles. When I picked it up after that service, the tank was still showing full but the range had dropped to about 5,000 miles. It had had a software update so I thought no more about it.

Some 5,000 miles later, the range had gone to 6,200 miles. The tank still showed full and it’s showing full a month later, it hasn’t budged at all, and the range hasn’t altered. The Mercedes dealership have just looked at it and say it’s showing no faults and working just fine.

Any ideas, anyone?

When I had my 2016 C220d SE serviced in June, the AdBlue tank was pretty full. It showed a range of around 15,000 miles. When I picked it up after that service, the tank was still showing full but the range had dropped to about 5,000 miles. It had had a software update so I thought no more about it.

Some 5,000 miles later, the range had gone to 6,200 miles. The tank still showed full and it’s showing full a month later, it hasn’t budged at all, and the range hasn’t altered. The Mercedes dealership have just looked at it and say it’s showing no faults and working just fine.

Any ideas, anyone?
hi, did you ever get this issue sorted as i have exact same problem ?

Hi Jonothan, did you get this issue resolved ? mine has exactly same problem!

My E Class estate has a 25 (ish) litre tank. When i fill it then it will show about 7000km range, which is clearly wrong but the full level in the display is on the max. It drops in line with use, and the % shown as left on my Mercedes Me App. The reason it has such a large tank is that it can be filled once per year at each service (or 25k km) as the dosing rate is normally 1l/1000km. On my wife's cabriolet (13 litre tank) then it too says 7000km range when full, so i guess it is a just one of those things.

I just use the App, and of course fill at my local garage before taking the car for a service so i am not ripped off with MB charging me for AdBlue at 4 times the pump price.

Hi Jonothan, did you get this issue resolved ? mine has exactly same problem!
"Ditto" here. since the car was serviced 18 months ago. Level looks OK but mileage is about half what it was previously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom