[SOLD] 2016 C63 Saloon in Black, 24k miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Liddo

Car
C63 W205
My car will be potentially up for sale in the next few weeks. I bought it at the beginning of June from Kent Motors for just short of £35k. I just dont like the drive (yes I should of test drove one before buying) it's WAY too firm for my liking and the Mrs hates it with a passion, mainly due to the noise. I'm VERY fussy when it comes to the cars I drive, and I need everything to be perfect.

Anyway, the car

Its a 2016 C63 in Obsidian Black, and it's the premium model, so comes with the following:

Performance Exhaust
Pan Roof
360 Camera's
Active Park Assist
Keyless entry and go
Burmester Sound
Carbon effect trim

Probably loads of stuff I've missed off, but everything anyone could want in a modern car.

The condition is superb, I dont think there's a mark on it, the tyres are PS4's all round with at least 5mm tread, and the alloys are unmarked.

There are no faults whatsoever, drives as it should, stops as it should, and has full service history, having the latest one just before I bought it at 22k miles and it was MOT'd at the same time. The car now has 24k miles

Please only inquire if genuinely interested

£32,500 ovno

(the eagle eyed of you may notice a rear centre cap missing, it's not, I have all four)

image4.jpegimage3.jpegimage1.jpegC63 AMG Dash.pngC63 AMG Console.pngC63 AMG Interior.pngC63 AMG Rear Seats.pngC63 AMG Engine.png

Attachments

• image2 (2).jpeg
    image2 (2).jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom