2016 GLC 250d radio stations all appear to be the same

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DorothyU2016

Car
2016 GLC 250d AMG Line
Hi, hope someone can help.

For a while now (about the time the warranty expired in June 2019) my DAB radio has been playing up. On first start up I can select a station but then ALL entries appear as this station meaning I cannot change it via the radio module. The favourites appear to be same as well! The only way to change the station is to search using the general COMAND search facility (i.e. not via the radio module). Any ideas please - it's frustrating the hell out of me!
Dorothy (34,000 miles, FSH).

Dorothy i find a few have had this problem .The way out is a software up date on the dab radio . Means a return to the dealers ,,get stuck in to them tell them the radio is not fit for use .

Dorothy i find a few have had this problem .The way out is a software up date on the dab radio . Means a return to the dealers ,,get stuck in to them tell them the radio is not fit for use .
Thanks Optimus

I've contacted my local (trusted) independent (Nick Webster, Stockport) and he's pointed me in the direction of someone he uses to update software items. When I hear back from them and/or have it updated I'll let you know.

I think online radio stations seem to have become extremely popular and attractive. GLC20d or radiofrench will also be one of the interesting options

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom