2016(ish) E Class convertible - Link to electronicCUK brochure

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bolidemichael

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S211 E500
A friend is looking to purchase one, so this resource would be welcome, if anyone can point me in the right direction? Also, any commentary on ownership experience, he is after a diesel for frugality, but a later one with ULEZ exemption.

A friend is looking to purchase one, so this resource would be welcome, if anyone can point me in the right direction? Also, any commentary on ownership experience, he is after a diesel for frugality, but a later one with ULEZ exemption.
Parker’s website is probably the best place to get an open review. I had a 220d ragtop ‘16 plate and it was great fun, but not really engaging. Maybe a larger engine would heave helped. I went back to modern classic Mercedes instead.

It seems as though the air scarf and the pack that includes HK audio are the main options.

Is there only AMG line as a trim offering, which entails a 15mm lowered suspension and body kit?

My wife will be selling hers in the next week or so. 2013 E350 V6 diesel Cabriolet. FSH, 28,600 miles.

My wife will be selling hers in the next week or so. 2013 E350 V6 diesel Cabriolet. FSH, 28,600 miles.
Is it ULEZ compliant? Send me details pls.

Not sure what ULEZ compliant means. It’s a 2013 E350. She’s had it 4 yrs with 2 previous owners, one of which worked at Macclesfield MB from where the car came as an Approved Vehicle. FSH, 28,600 miles, reversing camera ( not normally standard on this model). Due to a kerb scuff on the front wheels we’ve had all 4 refurbished ( wheel-smart.co.U.K. ) this week. MOT to June 2022. Can’t post as a Classified as I’ve not yet reached 30 posts. Can send pics, but will need to resize and send via PC rather than this iPad. Let me know if your interested. Looking at £18,250.
sorry for the delay replying.

Not sure what ULEZ compliant means. It’s a 2013 E350. She’s had it 4 yrs with 2 previous owners, one of which worked at Macclesfield MB from where the car came as an Approved Vehicle. FSH, 28,600 miles, reversing camera ( not normally standard on this model). Due to a kerb scuff on the front wheels we’ve had all 4 refurbished ( wheel-smart.co.U.K. ) this week. MOT to June 2022. Can’t post as a Classified as I’ve not yet reached 30 posts. Can send pics, but will need to resize and send via PC rather than this iPad. Let me know if your interested. Looking at £18,250.
sorry for the delay replying.
The delay is a shame, as he's gone and bought one. Good luck!

No probs. Delay was due to wheels being re furbed. Just found out what ULEZ means….but wouldn’t know anyway.
thnx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom