2016 Yadgar Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LTD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Polo GTi (and a travel pass for the train and subway)
It's that time of year again .....

Let's get the ball rolling early and try and get a night arranged for the usual 'grub and gab' at our favourite eatery in Calder Street.

I'm good to go most nights :thumb:

Snap

Think its going to be Feb for me and we need to wait for Druk to get back from his travels and I'm not sure when that is.

Feb 1st, 2nd, 22nd,25th,26th 28th & 29th work for me :thumb:

Just heard from Judith he's back on 14th Feb the Valentine he is :)

Suggest we go for one of the later dates?

Rather jumping in about later in the year. I am planning, with a reasonable degree of certainty, to attend the Glasgow Festival of Wine on the weekend of the 10-12th June being organised by my old mucker Mr Tom Cannavan, Scotland's leading wine journalist. If anyone is around I'd love to do a curry night on the 10th June, I'm hoping to have a longer trip in Scotland in my (hopefully by then) restored W114 coupe. I imagine Druk will be on his sixth annual holiday at that time, but hopefully some locals and exotic Yorkshire imports might be up for something. Anyone interested in the wine event follow the link for details, it should be very good. Last time I recall I had a double quantity of oysters the night before I was due to drive up to beyond Oban, which did make the journey somewhat erratic, while my RM friend who I offered to give a lift to Perth, for collection by wifey from Arbroath, ended up trying to drink an Aussie wine maker under the table the night before and lost...

^ This would actually work for me also. It's the Owners Club CLK 20th Celebration weekend in Durham on the 11th and as Mine is one of the first and one of the first Brabus got their hands on I'm planning on attending that event. So Glasgow on Friday 10th then down to Durham for the 11th would work fine.

Would also mean I would actually be turning up to a Yadgar MB event in an MB :D

Suggest we lock in 10th June?

Pencil me in too - subject to holidays etc.

Brilliant. Looking forward to meeting you Charles !

Yes, it will be nice to meet numerous posters in the flesh, just as long as Ian leaves the mankini at home...

Yes, it will be nice to meet numerous posters in the flesh, just as long as Ian leaves the mankini at home...

There's a good chance it could be on display in June :) but it's not my mankini you have to worry about its Harry's watch ;-)

Looking forward to meeting you Charles

Hi folks and happy new year

I have a new contract starting near Livingston so will be back and forward and some of these dates may suit. :)

I will keep a watch on this thread

There's a good chance it could be on display in June :) but it's not my mankini you have to worry about its Harry's watch ;-)

Looking forward to meeting you Charles
Yes the watch will be displayed on that night.

If you pm me your mobile charles, I'll send you a photo.

Harry's (big) Ben = HB???

ANOTHER man down?

Scary stuff

Druk said:
Hope that's not the watch strap Harry. Careful, you might loose it :eek: .

Old ones are the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom