2017 C200 / C300 Coupe Petrol - average service costs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Delmontebanana

Car
C200
Hi all!

I’m new here and on the market for a C200 or C300 petrol coupe. I’m very excited as it’s my first Merc!

The one big worry I have however is service costs and parts as I currently own a Honda Civic Type R (yep, I’m hanging up my boy racer gloves for something more refined and luxurious) and have been paying ~£150-200 for small services and £250-350 for bigger services (not including oil changes/spark plugs/wiper fluid etc).

How different in terms of price are the A and B services for petrol c classes? Would it be double the Honda’s?

I appreciate there may be some variability across the UK and dealership to dealership but would be great to get a ball park. Thanks in advance!

If you plan to keep it why not look at a MB service contract, especially if the next service due will be a B service, they are normally good value over 2-3 years , if it's an A service first then pay for that then take a service contract B-A- B

Thanks! Is there a set cost for these contracts or does it vary depending which service centre you buy it from?

Thanks! Is there a set cost for these contracts or does it vary depending which service centre you buy it from?
Have a feeling that the cost is standard, look at the amB service contract website , you should be able to get a quote, then you can speak to the dealer you are planning to use and check, note the contract price is fixed per month for the period of the contract , even if parts ( plugs, oil, filter etc which are included ) and / or labour costs increase during the period. When I bought my used SLK 55 I also took out a 3 year service contract with my local MB dealer and it was a very reasonable £43 pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom