2017 C43 AMG ... Do's and Don't?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMG89

Car
Mercedes C43 AMg Coupe
Hi,
I have just purchased a 2017 C43 amg coupé from MB dealer and after some advice from any of you who have done any modifications from aesthetics to performance.

My previous car was a fully modified CLA250 so is hard for me not to want to modify the C43 however there doesn't appear to be too much online regarding upgrades.

I would love to hear from any of you who have dont any upgrades even if they are a regret as well as any photos of aesthetic changes what give this model more of a presence on the road.

Many thanks in advance

Pics when you can, please. :) 👍
Of course havent had chance yet with work and the shorter day, hopefully tomorrow 👍

Hi,
I have just purchased a 2017 C43 amg coupé from MB dealer and after some advice from any of you who have done any modifications from aesthetics to performance.

My previous car was a fully modified CLA250 so is hard for me not to want to modify the C43 however there doesn't appear to be too much online regarding upgrades.

I would love to hear from any of you who have dont any upgrades even if they are a regret as well as any photos of aesthetic changes what give this model more of a presence on the road.

Many thanks in advance
The best aesthetic change on a c43 pre face-lift is to put the new exhaust tips on (from face-lift model). And change grill to the new C63 grill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom