2017 E 220D Coupe boot/stop start/hold issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tomhall

Car
E 220d Coupe
Hi everyone,

New here so just wanted to post to see if anyone can help me before I take my car into merc.

I have a 2017 E 220d coupe that I bought a couple of weeks ago, however, I noticed the boot doesn't open when fully when I press the button on either the key or the door. I also notice that sometime when I press the close button it goes down but kind of bounces back open slightly. I have checked the settings to ensure its not the boot limit which it is not.

I have also noticed it doesn't auto hold when stopped so I have to keep my foot on the break but I don't know if thats just something this car doesn't have.

Final issue is that the stop start has suddenly stopped working (I know that isnt always a bad thing before anyone says that haha).

I did think it could be linked to the battery, however, I did a full charge on it and when running the car is showing 14.8V.

Let me know your thoughts everyone as I am keen to try and get some understanding before I get a nice big bill (which I will be passing onto the garage I got the car from).

Tom

just giving this a nudge if anyone can help please?

Thanks
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom