2017 E Class front or rear wheel drive ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
E class cabriolet 2017
2017 mercedes E Class 220d - front or rear wheel drive ?

Or 4 wheel drive....

Frankly amazed that you could buy and own a vehicle without knowing the answer to such a fundamental question.

They do 4Motion versions of a lot of cars, including the E class, that are 4 wheel drive.

Another warm welcome to a new member with an innocent question. Maybe get new members to take an exam on their knowledge of cars before granting access. :rolleyes:

The OP had his query answered perfectly before any smart **** comment was needed.

Another warm welcome to a new member with an innocent question. Maybe get new members to take an exam on their knowledge of cars before granting access. :rolleyes:

The OP had his query answered perfectly before any smart **** comment was needed.
Ant I disagree with you here. I find that to be a silly question. I know pretty quickly if the car I’m driving is FWD, 4WD or RWD. How do you not know what axle drives this Eclass?

Ant I disagree with you here. I find that to be a silly question. I know pretty quickly if the car I’m driving is FWD, 4WD or RWD. How do you not know what axle drives this Eclass?

Most of us here would know because we are enthusiasts.

The OP didn't know so asked, found the answer and then people took the piss, not a great experience for a new member.

I asked my Mrs just now which wheels were driven on her SLK, she just gave me a withering look but to be fair it wasn't the first today!

What The Doc said. :thumb:

People come here for many different reasons an ask a wide range of questions. What maybe obvious to you or I may not be to someone else.

I get many friends asking me building related questions via text/email/phone. The questions seems very obvious to me but I don’t ridicule them, I just answer and explain why.

I do wonder had the OP been a female with a beautiful avatar how much warmer the reply’s would have been.

it’s very simple: It’s nice to be nice. :)

@HB it’s also nice to reply to PM’s. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What The Doc said. :thumb:

People come here for many different reasons an ask a wide range of questions. What maybe obvious to you or I may not be to someone else.

I get many friends asking me building related questions via text/email/phone. The questions seems very obvious to me but I don’t ridicule them, I just answer and explain why.

I do wonder had the OP been a female with a beautiful avatar how much warmer the reply’s would have been.

it’s very simple: It’s nice to be nice. :)

@HB it’s also nice to reply to PM’s. ;)
I’m in trouble now.....

The OP had his query answered perfectly before any smart **** comment was needed.[/QUOTE]
I’m in trouble now.....

Beware the wrath of Ant

He will come around to yuor house and make you have Christmas all over again :)

Beware the wrath of Ant

He will come around to yuor house and make you have Christmas all over again :)[/QUOTE]

it was your Smart **** comment I was referring to. ;)

however, now you mention it, FYI:

7EE5E0E3-B30B-46BD-98EC-90559EC9EFCB.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom