2018 C200 1.5 EQ - Prospective Buyer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BobbyG

Car
C200 AMG MY2019
Hi all, first poster here....I'm in the market for a used C200 1.5EQ Estate. I'm doing the usual daily check on AutoTrader, is there anything in particular I should be aware/wary of with this model? I would of course like the Premium edition bells & whistles, but really trying to keep it sub-£20k-ish.

Thought on this: Used Mercedes-Benz C Class C200 AMG Line 5dr 9G-Tronic For Sale Reg:LM68 PVZ

Very high HP interest rate if you're wanting to finance it.

I bought a C200EQ 1.5 2019 saloon last year for my wife, she loves it . It is very nippy , good on fuel and I even got a £10 road tax rebate as DVLA now class it as a hybrid. I would have no hesitation buying another one.
Good luck whatever you choose.

Very high HP interest rate if you're wanting to finance it.
Cash sale thankfully....well, a loan at least. Can't see why anyone would go near those HP rates with loans available at <3%

I bought a C200EQ 1.5 2019 saloon last year for my wife, she loves it . It is very nippy , good on fuel and I even got a £10 road tax rebate as DVLA now class it as a hybrid. I would have no hesitation buying another one.
Good luck whatever you choose.

Thanks. I'm very much on the brink of purchase. Whilst the car I referenced in my original post looks to be sold, there's no shortage of these about, and I think they're pretty well priced. I guess the only thing holding me back is....can I keep one for 8-10 years like I have my previous car? Especially with the advent of electric vehicles. I was hoping the EQ would mitigate that somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom