2018 GLC iPhone cable - won’t connect

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RL-C43 Coupe

Car
GLC43 AMG Coupe
hi all

Just hit my 2018 GLC Premium plus and whilst I can stream music from my iPhone via Bluetooth it doesn’t seem to want to connect when using the usb connection .

I’m using a standard Apple white genuine lightning cable to my iPhone 8 but it just stops at trying to connect.

Anything else I should be doing? Also does the MB audio system work ok with Amazon music app?

Hi

I recently had the same issue after I tried to connect a new iPhone using the standard apple cable in my CLS. I swapped out the apple cable for an aftermarket cable (Belkin) and everything now works as you would expect.

HTH
Gareth

Ok thanks I’ll pop out and get one and hopefully we will get past the “activating” stage

hi all

Just hit my 2018 GLC Premium plus and whilst I can stream music from my iPhone via Bluetooth it doesn’t seem to want to connect when using the usb connection .

I’m using a standard Apple white genuine lightning cable to my iPhone 8 but it just stops at trying to connect.

Anything else I should be doing? Also does the MB audio system work ok with Amazon music app?

My Center Cubby Hole has two Sockets, the LH USB is for Charging/Power and the RH one is for Media both my Phone (Samsung) and I Pod can be connected and play Music!

I bought a Belkin sync lead and I think that may have sorted it - however it doesn’t seem to want to work with Amazon music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom