2018 Mercedes E Class Coupe Spied - Video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark0006

Car
190e
2018 Mercedes E Class Coupe Spied

[YOUTUBE HD]h61aSr0xyoM[/YOUTUBE HD]

:failWhy I bought mine before this came out, looks so totally bland. Where are Mercedes going with their design, the new "E" saloon might be technologically better than the previous model but it still looks "shi**.

:failWhy I bought mine before this came out, looks so totally bland. Where are Mercedes going with their design, the new "E" saloon might be technologically better than the previous model but it still looks "shi**.

Got to agree with this, they've dropped the ball with the new E.

Look how good the new S class coupe and C class coupes look.

Bland is absolutely the right word with the new E.

Forget specifics on the test mule, just think of it as a big C Coupe or small S coupe. What's not to like?

They may look similar but will be very different cars in terms of luxury and driving dynamics no doubt. For example, C saloon and E saloon have very different feels about them, although may look similar.

I think the styling is on point at the moment. I've always been a fan of the GLE coupe, now love the GLC coupe, the new front ends look great on the small car range and the back ends look great on the coupes - although many others disagree.

I saw in Moscow this car, probably, last week. Without mask. I just saw the back of it, and a star. I didnt see the model name. So I've started to search in the Internet and found ZERO. It looked like oval and with totally oval tail lights. No pictures, no info on official sites. But I liked this design. Even if it looked like old Passat CC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom