2019 A Class 180D Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr508

Car
508D
morning

I am considering a few options for a new car and the above is one of them. I need something that has quite a good mpg return.

The big question is.. yes or no? The Reliability index shows them as not reliable but what it first show is which A Class model specifically..

I’d be interested to hear others experience / input.

Cheers

Well it should return good mpg at least. In terms of reliability, I'd ignore the reliability index as it's a brand new model - it could be better or worse. I've read about a few having major issues, specifically gearbox related but if you're an early buyer than it's almost expected.

Thanks for the reply..

I was thinking that the reliability index isn’t so good as it is a 2019 car, and I had read about a few gearbox issues.

I guess this auto gearbox is brand new and relatively untested then?

morning

I am considering a few options for a new car and the above is one of them. I need something that has quite a good mpg return.

The big question is.. yes or no? The Reliability index shows them as not reliable but what it first show is which A Class model specifically..

I’d be interested to hear others experience / input.

Cheers

Try:

Main A-Class (W177) Forum - Mercedes A-Class Forum

I'm NOT trying to put you off this very fine Forum, but the W177 has all the New A Class Models!

I was a member of the previous club w176, this one has a new layout!

Thanks, I’ll take a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom