2019 A class (Diesel) service intervals?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paulfoel

Bit difficult to find this info.....

Is there a set interval or is there a way to tell how many miles before its due? i.e. service indicator

Unless your use pattern is extreme, it will be annual or 15.5k miles, whichever is soonest.

Look for “Assyst Plus” in the car's manual and it will tell you how to view the miles / days until next service indicator.

Yes. At start up, when there are 30 days or less, or 1,000 miles or less to go before the service is due it will display the number of days or number of miles and the required service type on the message panel in the instruments.

Or if you take out a MB service plan, MB contact you near the tine...more so if you are running the Mercedes Me app....

Got free servicing but not heard from dealer. 9.5K now. No service yet.

Do I need to enable anything in mercedes me app?
If so, do I enable everything or are some things chargeable?

Bit poor the mercedes me app - doesnt tell you whats free and whats chargeable....

How did you get “free” servicing?

Does the contract not state what is, and what is not, included?

It’s 12 months or 15,500 miles. The car will tell you closer to when it’s due, or the app will give you a countdown, like this:

5176ca6e8cd24ab5fcb6baa31dfe4b78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as that? Same for diesel?

Installed the app yesterday. Is this a free service or part of the paid packages?

All Im getting is odometer reading blank, and mobilo 780 days left. Nothing else.

Got to be fair the whole experience has taken weeks now and I still dont know when to service my car. Merc can be an "innovative" as they want but when basic functions dont work its putting me off ever buying a merc again.

Anyone help? Am I not getting it because I havent paid for a package?
Or do I need to do something in the car to connect or soemthing?

Anyone help? Am I not getting it because I havent paid for a package?
Or do I need to do something in the car to connect or soemthing?
I'm struggling to understand why you think you have a problem.

You've been told my numerous people - including @JBD who sells the cars for a Mercedes-Benz Main Dealer - that the service interval for your car is 12 months or 15,500 miles, whichever is the sooner. You've also been told that the "Assyst Plus" system will warn you with a message on the instrument panel at start-up when a service is due, once you're within 1,000 miles or 30 days of the service requirement. What more do you need to know?

When was your car registered, I can see 2019 but what month/date? I don't use any of MercedesMe stuff, or whatever its called, but when mine was on a service plan they didn't ring me to warn of a service being due, although I suppose thst might he because I'd already booked it in in advance.

It's quite simple, as has been outlined earlier, 12 months/15,500 (it's actually 12 months/25,000km).

As long as that? Same for diesel?

Installed the app yesterday. Is this a free service or part of the paid packages?

Has your mercedes me vehicle pairing been authorised by a dealership? If not, you won’t be able to see anything. Because there’s the capability to track and unlock the car etc, MBUK or a dealer have to authorise that you’re the keeper of the car.

As I said, it’s every year or 15,500 miles and your car will tell you when it’s due. It’s really not at all complicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit difficult to find this info.....

Is there a set interval or is there a way to tell how many miles before its due? i.e. service indicator

As others said.... check Assyst Plus in the service menu in your instrument cluster. It will show how many more miles (or days) left till next service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom