2019 Mercedes C-Class Revealed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What is the 53? Not seen that so must have missed something

"Pseudo hybrid" straight 6 petrol, uses the starter motor and a 48v battery pack to provide additional power and "efficiency".

RR

"Pseudo hybrid" straight 6 petrol, uses the starter motor and a 48v battery pack to provide additional power and "efficiency".

RR

Thanks, I'd missed this one all together. Wonder what it will sound like? Test drove a couple of current model BMW M4s and the exhaust note/sound was dreadful/awful/absent and a total turn off for me :(

my only gripes are a slightly wider or spacious loading area on the body work lip needed and more room for drivers legs on the left under the dash.....

Mercedes-AMG C43 facelift for Geneva | PistonHeads

Article on PistonHeads on the new C43. The author talks of new wheels but correct me if I'm wrong but those look like the existing black and diamond cut ones just with a titanium finish. Dash looks such a mismatch since MB introduced the Widescreen layout. Still more time to save up for a W206 C63

Full info on the Private Lounge, with the extra power and massive improvements inside and out to the C43 I wonder if the C63 will be canned?

Unless the C63S gets around 540hp and changes to further distance the C63 models from the C43 models, I won't be replacing my C63 saloon with a C63S Coupe in the Autumn. I think that a £20 to £25k premium for the V8 engine is taking p*ss.

I've already road tested a Porsche Macan Turbo, Lotus Evora 400 next......

RR

Full info on the Private Lounge, with the extra power and massive improvements inside and out to the C43 I wonder if the C63 will be canned?

Unless the C63S gets around 540hp and changes to further distance the C63 models from the C43 models, I won't be replacing my C63 saloon with a C63S Coupe in the Autumn. I think that a £20 to £25k premium for the V8 engine is taking p*ss.

RR

It’s definitely not being ‘canned’ it looks even more aggressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RR

Keep the faith RR

I knew the facelift C63 was going to be a cracker,
so much that I sold my car in January.
I will be looking to pick a facelift C63S Coupe in Autumn.

Wide body and Green Hell paint option?

I can’t imagine it’ll get any wider, that would be odd. I’m sure they’ll introduce some more paint options though

I can’t imagine it’ll get any wider, that would be odd. I’m sure they’ll introduce some more paint options though

OK I'll settle for a full interior carbon trim to get rid of the aluminium bits, any chance there ?

OK I'll settle for a full interior carbon trim to get rid of the aluminium bits, any chance there ?

Maybe ask AMG [emoji23]

That comes down to cost against the value of the car. Same reason you only get ceramics at the front

Now thats what I want to hear, I'm looking for an alternative to the wonderful Selenite Grey.

Now thats what I want to hear, I'm looking for an alternative to the wonderful Selenite Grey.

Bit out there, but they’re launching emerald green on the FL saloon. I really like that

Maybe ask AMG [emoji23]

That comes down to cost against the value of the car. Same reason you only get ceramics at the front

OK I'm thinking of a bit if a road trip to Affalterbach later this year so will ask the question.

Meanwhile on an E Class full carbon interior is best part of £3k but you have that option. On a C Class the carbon is about £850 but only the centre console. All I'm asking is at least give me the choice on a coupe of having everything matching.

At the moment the C Class C63 Coupe interior looks a miss match i.e. Round dials , square iPad, whatever you fancy on the console, but aluminium on the trim. IMO anyone who thinks the current C Class interior is as good as the S,E,A Class needs a visit to SpecSavers

OK I'm thinking of a bit if a road trip to Affalterbach later this year so will ask the question.

Meanwhile on an E Class full carbon interior is best part of £3k but you have that option. On a C Class the carbon is about £850 but only the centre console. All I'm asking is at least give me the choice on a coupe of having everything matching.

At the moment the C Class C63 Coupe interior looks a miss match i.e. Round dials , square iPad, whatever you fancy on the console, but aluminium on the trim. IMO anyone who thinks the current C Class interior is as good as the S,E,A Class needs a visit to SpecSavers

Agree the brushed aluminium trim on the C63 Coupe's door cards is a mess and can't be changed, I have black open pore ash on the doors of my C63 saloon along with the centre console, cost £195, carbon trim is still too shiny. Red seat inserts make the interior look quality and bright, while being sporty at the same time.

I must say I originally disliked the stuck on iPad display, but it has really grown on me.......it's at a perfect height compared to other systems I've used, so you hardly need to look away from the road yet it isn't in your eye line.

I'm not a great fan of the new revolution digital dashes, I'm a bit old school and still love analogue instruments and don't really see the point of recreating them in an electronic format...but that's only me!

RR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom