2020 E53 Coupe Owners Here ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevebgt1

Car
Audi R8 V10 Plus . MRC Tuned 655BHP Larini Exhaust.
Hi guys, so after 6 months in a crazy A45 S, it`s time to grow up a bit. Been looking at the E53 Coupe ( 2020 plates mainly). They seem like really good value for money. Basically I can get out of my A45S and into a E53 and not have to find any cash to change. Anyone on here got one ? That can tell me what they are like to live with > Obviously I am looking at the ones with the AMG PE, as that is part of the fun in owning one. At present I have only sat in one at a Local showroom and the first thing I noticed was the quality of the interior leave the A45 for dead !! But, do they feel as exciting as they look on paper ?

Hi , No is the answer to your last question.I have aC207/E400 and my local MB dealer keeps phoning me asking if I want to sell the car.

To keep him happy they lent me as E53 for the day and I put over 100 miles on the car and it's unbelievably comfortable but it's a fast long distance tourer.

The A 45 S is a rocketship but would I want one , most probably not but he'll it's fun.

No doubt you dealer have a customer lined up for your car and if you can do a swap I would jump at the chance.

This should tell you what you need to know.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This should tell you what you need to know.

Yeah I have watched all the videos, just prefer a real owners perspective on it. Anyway, I collect mine next week :cool:

I posted those specific ones because I think Henry talks sense. Hope it's everything you hope it will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom