2021 E Class 300 DE AMG Hybrid estate spare wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tallguy

Car
E300DE AMG Line
Just been stuck for 5 days without use of the Merc having got a bad puncture on Xmas Eve. Is it possible to get a space saver either from Merc or a third party that will fit both the front and rear wheels? Rears are 275/40 R18 103Y whilst the fronts are 245/45 R18 100Y. Searching the web I came up with this - MERCEDES E CLASS 2009 - PRESENT 18" SPACE SAVER SPARE WHEEL KIT - Spare Wheel City - but not sure it will fit as I have the AMG car…..

Yes I know I will lose boot space by having a spare but really need to consider this having failed to make Xmas lunch with my 83 year old Mother…..

All comments welcome.

Have a look on ebay i just looked on there for you, there are quite a few listed. You can buy a 17inch it is legal to run it on a 17 space saver.

Have a look on ebay i just looked on there for you, there are quite a few listed. You can buy a 17inch it is legal to run it on a 17 space saver.
I looked earlier but don’t know what I should be looking for. Is there a specific model number etc? W207? W212? Some don’t list what they will fit!

I looked earlier but don’t know what I should be looking for. Is there a specific model number etc? W207? W212? Some don’t list what they will fit!

Your car is S213, which is the estate version of W213.

I don't know what your model number is, i had an e class estate 2006 which was a W211, i cannot tell you it should be on your log book or someone on here will tell you, good luck. Ahh markjay has told you.

Also, the first three digits from the VIN are the model number, so your VIN will start with WDD213........ Then, W is the saloon, S if the estate (this bit is not showing in the VIN).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom