2021 W223 S-Class - Fully Uncovered - Full Interior shots Released on Page 3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like that! There were some leaked shots of pre faclift 205's with a similar centre touchscreen.... I can clearly see that feature being carried in to all cars.

Looks like some serious head up projector behind the main instrument console.

Nice. The exterior is more of an evolution than revolution.

Massive front grill! Love it though looks great.

Tesla interior and BMW back end.

Looks good.

Wow, I dont recall ever seening such a positive response on here :D

- Im not feeling the rear, doesnt look MB at all, otherwise rest of it looks good.

I love how tiny the Airbag is, its back to the size of pre-Airbag steering wheels.

Is that a storage area behind the gauge "pad"?

I agree the back end just looks like it's German competitors.The centre console screen is also Audi D5ish however looks good. Overall I like it, should look good in the flesh.

Need to see it in the flesh and give it time for me.

I didn't like the current C, E and S rears when they first came out but I like them the most now.

I remember seeing the huge tablet in the centre console shot a fair old while ago now and thought someone was presuming but it looks like it was accurate.

The huge front grille looks better than the BMW one to me but I'd prefer it a bit smaller.

Thanks for sharing

Unsure how to receive this.... I would happily take delivery of one BUT......

MB seem to have jumped on the excessively large front grill bandwagon. I find it odd that MB & BMW plus others are doing this. As more full electric models become available, over stated front grills may make a bold statement that the large grilled cars are "old tech". On the flip side I prefer cars to have some grill/mouth. Tesla Model 3 arguably an interesting car but absence of front grill arguably denies it some character. At least this forthcoming E class grill wears a smile rather than the downward (sad ?) face of the forthcoming E class facelift.

Some might feel the lamp cluster architecture lacks character or originality, with headlamps & rear clusters arguably not too dissimilar to many mainstream cars. (Ford Mondeo, Hyundia Tuscan etc).

As for the interior......I regard the current W222/V222 interesting far more pleasing to the eye. Many buy cars of this type/sector to chauffeur clients or perhaps to be chauffeured in. Some paying passengers might prefer an interior with for a greater sense of occasion.

Mindful my views may be more critical than others.......Been dormant on here for years until very recently...Hopefully I wont need to get my coat just yet :)

Looks good to me, although the rear looks quite Audi-ish, as others have said. I hope the finished product looks less like the C & E than the current one does - the previous 221 for example was much better in this regard. And, yeah yeah, I know, the W202, 124 and 140 back in the day were very similar etc.

Thats all I need there I am waiting for the W222 price to get to £15 grand and Mercedes are bringing out a new model,sometimes it's not worth getting up in the morning.:mad:

Whoa! Now I know who has been ram raiding the local Currys / PC World! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom