2022 Mercedes CLS/CLS53 Facelift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
2022-mercedes-benz-cls-450-4matic-front-corner.jpg

2022-mercedes-benz-cls-450-4matic-corner-face.jpg

2022-mercedes-benz-cls-450-4matic-front-with-tree.jpg

2022-mercedes-benz-cls-450-4matic-rear-corner.jpg

2022-mercedes-benz-cls-450-4matic-tail.jpg

2022-mercedes-benz-cls-450-4matic-dashboard.jpg

2022-mercedes-benz-cls-450-4matic-collection.jpg

2022-mercedes-benz-cls-450-4matic-together.jpg

mercedes-amg-cls-53-2021.jpg

I like it more than the new C206, but I still can't get on with the modern style of front ends with gargantuan grilles ( although BMW are a worse culprit than MB )
Not convinced that a white/light grey steering wheel and door pulls are all that practical.

I wonder what choices will be available to UK market

Definitely growing on me!

That shade of blue looks good too.

Well, that's the first new Merc in the last 18 months or so that I really like the look of. But not the light interior :cool:

Well, that's the first new Merc in the last 18 months or so that I really like the look of. But not the light interior :cool:
Brilliant how we all differ on our likes and dislikes. For me the light coloured interior was the best thing about it. Mind dark interiors must be popular as just about every Mercedes seems to have one. 😎

Me, neither. I don't think they grey works as well as black.

Overall, a lovely, lovely looking car, though.

It looks good from the exterior even in the sedate colours in the photos, second interior with the carbon bits floats my boat so thumbs up from me!
The thing that I simply cannot abide and will not buy into is all the tablet screen dash and further ones hanging on the back of the front seats. Not sure why but I really detest them and think they are only there for technologies sake rather than anything really meaningful for the driver and occupants. (rant over) :)

Very very nice, Looks great inside and out 👍

Do like the look of it now i.e. it's grown on me but I miss the bolder styling from CLSs of old, even though this is the first CLS I can fit in more easily.

I’m sure I’m not the only one that dislikes the homogenous design of every car in the range. Before there were clear design differences between each of the classes but not they all look so similar.

I prefer the older model - had sharper lines in my opinion - this new one has a big ass backside and I really dont like the rear
lights..

Understated and stylish .....rather like the original 219 with a few modern day updates

No longer available new in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom