2022 Mercedes SL (Spyshots)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
mercedes-benz-sl-new-spy-photo-front-three-quarters.jpg

mercedes-benz-sl-new-spy-photo-front-three-quarters.jpg

mercedes-benz-sl-new-spy-photo-front.jpg

mercedes-benz-sl-new-spy-photo-rear.jpg

mercedes-benz-sl-new-spy-photo-side-profile.jpg

A lot of development by AMG apparently, and the whole range of AMG Engines.

From what we can see the rear and front overhangs look shorter which is a dramatic improvement over the outgoing model. I really wanted to like the outgoing model but it’s proportions never worked for me. It always looked ungainly. This new one looks promising!

Doesn't look like a serious 2+2 and as Sean said it looks like a hard top and all the rumours where it's going to be a Soft top like th S-Coupe which it's replacing.

Have they decided what kind of character the car will have - GT or sports car? Hoping for the former

So it is a soft top. It looks a similar size to the one it's replacing :( :rolleyes:

Yep MB confirmed over a year ago it was going to be a soft top :)

This is meant to go back to their roots being a 'Super Light'.

Brings to mind what somebody else said - I do not like a Mercedes with teeth ! :fail:

I’m liking the look of that. Fabric hood too and not the heavy clunky hard top that folds. Gets my vote.

2+2? That was unexpected
No it wasn’t 🤣 it’s been well reported online for a few years, as it’s doubling as a replacement for the S Coupe/Cab too

Looking forward to this arriving, along with the return of AMG nomenclature we haven’t seen in a few years..

@JBD - any estimates of prices for new SL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom