2022 Mercedes SL (Spyshots)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is definitely not the case, a starting price of 150k would certainly not be competitive

Initially in the UK it’ll be available as a limited edition 55 model, then the 43 will follow that. 63, normal 55 and 63e will come later
What’s your gut feel on pricing?

I cannot understand why designers instead of innovating... copy. other designs. the large flat screen in the cockpit it a Tesla clone... the very reason I wont buy a Tesla...(Apart from the batteries) touch screen works ok in a left hand drive car so a right handed (majority of population) person can operate it... who needs this distraction and 'water magnet' inside a super GT... not me.. I think it ruins the inside of the car. Not keen on a rag top either... I look forward to the side by side comparison of an SL55AMG old and new... I know which one I prefer.. looks are subjective I know... but all that tech inside reminds me of an arcade game... not a serious sporty car... maybe its my age... but sometimes simpler is best.

Just landed a 94 model . I’m smitten with the old skool. Cheap and appreciating

Attachments

• 44246BDB-3B9F-48F9-80DE-E964DB3C7DE2.jpeg
    44246BDB-3B9F-48F9-80DE-E964DB3C7DE2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
So it is a soft top. It looks a similar size to the one it's replacing :( :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom