205 C Class estate available to lease.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

As some of you know I've been excited the last few months about taking delivery of a 205 C Class on a personal lease.

I was given some concerning news at Dumfries hospital on Monday that makes the future somewhat uncertain. (The details are irrelevant as I'm not one for much fuss ;)) With this in mind my wife & I have decided that a new car is not at the top of our list. We will cancel the lease and pay the cancellation fee.

However, before we do so I wanted to offer the car to anyone out there. This would save us a few pennies (self employed and no income) and if there's anyone out there looking for a car of this spec it's ready and waiting to be delivered. (Free nationwide transported) Obviously a credit check to 'Mercedes Benz Financial Services' would have to be passed.

Details are below:

205 C Class 250d AMG Line estate. (MY2016)

Premium pack.

Brilliant Blue metallic paint.

360 degree camera.

24 month personal lease.

1 x £3201.54 inc Vat

23 x £318.50 inc Vat

10,000 miles pa

Non maintenance.

If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected] or PM me here and I'll pass on the leasing companies details.

If no one comes forward then we will cancel on Wednesday 28th October.

Please can you help keep this thread on the first page so that as many members as possible get the chance to see it.

Thanks guys. Ant.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to read your news of health issues tipping your life upside down and the consequent need to give up a super car.

As you know I have just taken delivery of my car and so your offer is not one for me.
However, to clarify for others, is it the case that the lease details you set out are only relevant to the self employed or would it be tailored to suit ?

Hi 350e

Thanks for the post.

However, tbh I'm not sure. It was me that requested the larger deposit. £7.20 per month for the metallic paint. And I added the £335 to the deposit for the camera.

I'm not sure if whoever takes over the lease can tweak the figures/contract to suit their needs. E.g. Company car leaser.

Thanks again. Ant.

Can I just say I hope everything works out for you and you get the opportunity to order another new car as soon as possible.

S

Sorry to hear this and hope things work out as best as possible .

I can only agree with everyone else and hope that all works out okay for you and soon you'll be at the Merc dealer again.

Sorry to read of your bad news Ant. Wish you well and hope to see you in a new car as soon as possible:thumb:

7 years ago my future was very much uncertain... and yet I am here to tell the tale :)

Things do work out, and the odds aren't always stacked against you.

Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom