208 CLK Drivers info

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mobb

Car
CLK55 AMG - E92 M3
I was going through it and realised that I dont have the option to view my speed as im driving.. :dk:

It should be located (I believe) in the same menu as the miles, service indicator and the oil check, but there is no digital speedo at all?

I know it exists as I have seen it on other cars of exactly the same year and model..

So my question is - Where isit? Does it need to be enabled? :dk:

That's were it should be. In between the trip mileage/total mileage and service indicator. It is on mine! Does yours go from one to the other without any blanks?

^^ So there is no way of enabling it at all? Just to clarify.

Post a pic of your cluster Mobb ...

Have you got the big rectangular LCD display in the centre or the small angled one ?

Like this ?

FEB%2024%202010%20044.jpg

Or this ?

photo13.jpg

Last edited:
All CLK55s are facelift.

I asked this same question a few months ago, my (facelift) 210 estate doesn't have the digital MPH readout, but both my CLK55 and a friend's facelift CLK230K have this enabled - so it's not just an AMG thing.

Must be a coding option on STAR, I'm sure of it :)

Will

Not even this one ?

Not in the UK ;)

No prefacelift 430s over here AFAIK either :)

Tell you what, that one in your link won't have a digital readout either then ;)

Seriously though - can you tell 100% if that's a '55, as opposed to a kitted up 208?

There's a good few prefacelift 208s in the UK with AMG bodystyling and wheels :)

Tell you what, that one in your link won't have a digital readout either then ;)

Seriously though - can you tell 100% if that's a '55, as opposed to a kitted up 208?

There's a good few prefacelift 208s in the UK with AMG bodystyling and wheels :)
Like mine. Exactly like the one in Howards photo. 320, great car with no rust....cos I had it all fixed 3 times ...b.....d !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom