209 Piano Black Trim

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CPR

Car
Mercedes 2007 W209 CLK 280
Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone might know where I might be able to get the piano black trim for my 209 from, or the relevant part number(s), as am not a big fan of the chrome...?

Have looked on the epc, but can't find any part numbers.

Cheers.

Was piano black an option? I thought it was wood (effect?) for Avante and Elegance, and the "sports" pack included the aluminium trim.

If it's not extortionate, I'd be interested in changing from the aluminium too.

I think out of this generation only the W221 had piano black as an option.

You can bring your existing trim for painting and it will look exactly the same. I've seen the results in person a while ago although I believe that was a 203. Anyway, it looks fantastic and it's a much better way to spend your money than ghetto mods.

I stand corrected! - I've just found it in the options brochure; Piano Black was an optional "designo trim" (code W69) for the CLK 63... just not for the non-AMG models.

"Black Ash" was an option for the Avante trim level, so that might prove easier to source.

Last edited:
Think I'll see if I can find a trimmer who can paint/wrap the existing console, as can't seem to find anywhere that has the replacement.

I've used a place in Sheffield before for leather repairs who were pretty good (Bielawski), so will give them a call, unless anyone has a recommendation?

Ta.

Considered interior wrap? I believe can be done for around £150 and allows you
To change colour whenever

Not sure where you based but if you google wrapping companies near ... you should find somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom