20k Brabus Wheels?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bet he curbs them before the w/e is finished!!!! He will only have to clip a smallish stone in the road to catch a rim...

What would make them worth £20k?

They don't look that 'special' to me and it's not like he's bought some 'discontinued, only 10 ever made' alloys...

I'm no expert, but I'm guessing the fact that they are Brabus, 3 piece and platinum have something to do with it. Ok its a lot of money for wheels, but what's the car worth?

£1000 for the tyres seems cheap

You do wonder if you have a proper grip on life and what matters when you see a set of tyres for £1000 and you think 'that's not bad'.

--Hanging on for grim death here--

You do wonder if you have a proper grip on life and what matters when you see a set of tyres for £1000 and you think 'that's not bad'.

--Hanging on for grim death here--

Like most things in this world, it's relative :D

25 profile tyres, they are going to attract any small stone, kerb etc..

Not really sure I like them.

I will try and get some pics of them on the car tomorrow.

Or he could have vaccinated 20,000 kids against Malaria...

Just to put everything in perspective.

Or he could have vaccinated 20,000 kids against Malaria...

Just to put everything in perspective.

Or to put it in a higher perspective - maybe those African goverments should stop importing casks of whiskey and have those 20,000 kids vaccinated instead.

A lot of money but guessing the owner must have a few multi mill in the bank. Fair play to whoever they are, be different not boring.

:)

Or to put it in a higher perspective - maybe those African goverments should stop importing casks of whiskey and have those 20,000 kids vaccinated instead.

A lot of money but guessing the owner must have a few multi mill in the bank. Fair play to whoever they are, be different not boring.

:)

To be honest I think it stretches further than the whisky - try private jets, tanks, military jets, arms, Mercedes limos!, and of course Swiss Bank Accounts...

I know what you mean its a bleedin scandal foreign 'aid'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom