20mm PCD 5x112 Hubcentric wheel spacers with extended radius bolts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sonicmoronic

Car
CLK55 AMG
I am selling my nearly new precision CNC machined 20mm Hubcentric wheel spacers with extended radius bolts.

These are PCD 5x112, they have come off my W209 CLK55 AMG but may fit other models, please check to make sure.

I am selling the alloy spacers with the correct extended RADIUS bolts so these will work with OEM Mercedes alloy wheels, most aftermarket wheels require tapered bolts to be used but if you are using these with the original alloys these should be used.

The spacers are maybe 2 months old, my car is a little bit too low on the rear for them now though, they did look very good though, made it a much more aggressive profile from the rear, I think the offset is a bit weak from factory.:rock:

The thread length is M12x1.5mm and the centre bore of the spacers is 66.6mm, so factory fit for Clk55's.

A lot of adapters are sold on eBay but all with the incorrect wheel bolts, these cost me £60 plus bolts two months ago.

£40 POSTED.

BEFORE-
2015-01-20%2013.10.42.jpg

AFTER-
IMG_4152_1.jpg

IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

IMG_4443.jpg

just read postage included I will have them. How can contact you direct?

PM me, I've included postage in price, I'm sure Royal Mail will rape me on them but nevermind.

It appears I cannot send you a PM, please use my email and we can sort it out that way: [email protected]

Thanks dude,

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom