210 Wings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T12TPH

Car
1993 Mercedes 190LE Auto/2007 E320 CDI Sport Estate/2002 C32 AMG/1999 E430 Elegance Estate
Hi Guys,

Recently purchased an S210 430 Wagon that's unsurprisingly in need of two front wings (plus doors/tailgate/bonnet but they can wait!). Where is the best place to but them??

I've seen a few on eBay for £70/80 per side but unsure if there a good fit etc or whether to go for genuine MB ones??

Anybody got any experience good or bad??

Thanks

Tom

@renault12ts bought some in the past from Euro Car Parts 'premium' ones and they were good quality and fit IIRC. Decent 2nd hand ones are like hen's teeth (I sold mine easily) and are usually expensive because of this

I will shortly be breaking a w210 , the front wings are not in to bad a condition , one has a slight scab on front , but no holes ..pm me if you are interested

I've got 2 new LCAs if you're doing a proper job on it.

Before spending money on the car it would be wise to check very thoroughly for serious structural problems lurking out of sight.

An S210 isn't worth a great deal these days and if the wings, doors, bonnet and tailgate are all rotten then the initial signs aren't good.

Lower Control Arms? or bottom Transverse Control Arms in MB speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom