211 320 cdi. Strong values still

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice smack in the back door!

Will be interested to see what it finally goes for - mine is very, very similar (except NO dents!!)

Nice smack in the back door!

Will be interested to see what it finally goes for - mine is very, very similar (except NO dents!!)
Didn't see that!
I would think it will go for £6500-7000.

You really think it will go for that much? Cripes, mine is immaculate compared to that one and I don't expect it to be worth quite that much!

Mine is very similar apart from having anthracite leather, heated seats and quad-zone climate.

And as for the state of the alloys - ouch!

As I said before, will be interested to see how much it does go for

You really think it will go for that much? Cripes, mine is immaculate compared to that one and I don't expect it to be worth quite that much!

Mine is very similar apart from having anthracite leather, heated seats and quad-zone climate.

And as for the state of the alloys - ouch!

As I said before, will be interested to see how much it does go for
Its all about the panoramic roof, my friend! :thumb:Makes the car worth a grand more than its comparitive without it(and yes I've seen all the problems people have had on this forum with them). It took me 2 months to find one that was as high spec as mine and the condition it is in.

I must have stumbled upon mine then! Wasn't even looking for one specifically with the roof. I love the panorama roof in mine and no, I've had no issues, rattles or otherwise! I keep it well lubed and so far, it has worked faultlessly.

Agree totally that it makes the car more desirable and possibly a price premium too!

Economics not good for me at the moment and I may have to part with mine too but knowing that I will hopefully get a good price has put my mind to rest :cool:

Wouldn't touch it with the proverbial barge pole. Engine bay dirty, n/s/r door badly damaged, alloys in poor nick. Careful owner - doesn't look like it !

Well I was only £100 out!

For the money / spec / Millage that looks a lot of car still ?

Alloys can be sorted for £200

Private plate it looks good to me?

Oh absolutely. Mine has 161k and still runs like a car with 100k less!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom