211 Estates - self levelling suspension?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Hi all

Not been on for a while. Thought that being retired (well, semi-retired as I got bored!) would give me more free time. How wrong I was!!!

Anyways, looking at going back to a 211 (IMHO the finest car ever - it just looks so right and always will) This time an Estate would be good and I am trying to discover if self-levelling suspension is standard. Looking at a 220 CDi or 280 CDi, mid to late 2000 vintage.

I have the VIN of one in particular, so what code(s) should I be looking for on the decoder?

Thanks

Yes it was standard - with Airmatic optional.

Bit surprised that there is no PDC on the AvantGarde spec!

So was I; I've only ever seen one W211 without rear OE parking sensors at least.

I'm looking around at W211 particularly 320 CDI and just how basic some of them is surprising. Given that it was a pretty expensive car when new you'd think they'd be ordered quite highly spec'd but generally it's quite hard to find one with leather, PDC, COMAND and heated seats, let alone trying to find one with that and memory seats, pan roof and Harman Kardon.

I've not found many without leather, COMAND, PDC and heated seats, and the pre-facelift Avantgardes all had memory seats afaik, but I've only ever had (or looked for) Avantgardes (five so far).

Hi all

Not been on for a while. Thought that being retired (well, semi-retired as I got bored!) would give me more free time. How wrong I was!!!

Anyways, looking at going back to a 211 (IMHO the finest car ever - it just looks so right and always will) This time an Estate would be good and I am trying to discover if self-levelling suspension is standard. Looking at a 220 CDi or 280 CDi, mid to late 2000 vintage.

I have the VIN of one in particular, so what code(s) should I be looking for on the decoder?

Thanks

I believe it’s standard on all estates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom