211 series haynes manual heads up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toolman1954

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2006 320 CDI Avantgarde . 1997 312d Sprinter
Hi,
Well new for 2015 is a Haynes Manual for the 211 series Diesels E220, E270 and E320 5710 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel (Jun '02 - Feb '10) 02 to 59 Workshop Manual | eBay
MERCEDES E CLASS DIESEL, JUNE 2002 TO FEB 2010 (02 TO 59 REG) NO. 5710.
I saw this advertised on Ebay and I thought I would give it a whirl as a book on the new beast is always handy. It came today and must say that I am not happy with the quality of the product. For a start it has soft bendy covers, so no use for writing on and inside it is printed on recycled paper of poor quality. I wonder how many rolls of Bronco were needed to print the 200 odd pages. Because the paper is of poor quality, then the resulting photographs used in the book are also of a poor quality.
So the book covers the Straight 6 and the V6 engines and goes in depth in normal Haynesque to the nitty grittys of most things, and at the back of the book is a useful wiring diagram. Despite my grumpy old man comments about paper quality I am sure in the future I will find it useful and will not regret the £15 I paid for it.
Regards Steve

The soft bendy covers are a feature of US-spec Haynes manuals - I hope this isn't the start of a trend here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom