24-June-17 - Ferndown Fete on the Field - Classic/Custom Car show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Antharro

Car
'95 Mitsubishi FTO GPX, '92 Honda Accord Aerodeck, '78 Mercedes 350SL
The annual Ferndown Fete on the Field, in Ferndown, Dorset, is being held on 24h June 2017. This is a fun, family day out with live music, fete stalls, dog show, kids entertainment, food and drink, model aircraft and much more. There’s also a classic and custom car show, for which I’m on the organising team.

Therefore, you’re all invited to show your vehicles - cars or motorcycles! We’ve had some fantastic cars in previous years, from a Rolls Royce to a Jaguar E-Type to a Vauxhall Astra police car used on TV, to a very good replica of the A-Team van, and everything in between! Original specification - yes! Customised/modified - yes! I'll be showing my 1978 350SL. If there’s enough interest, a space for a club stand could be organised.

You’ll find further information and application forms here:

https://www.ferndownfotf.org/

The forms are under “What’s On” > Classic Car Show. I'd appreciate if you could note on the form that you found out about the event through this forum. You’ll need to be on the field from between 9:45am and 10:15am, and the gates will be closed at 10:30am. They’ll re-open at 5pm, so plan on being here for the day - there’s plenty to see and do!

Look forward to seeing some of you there! If you need any further information, please reply here or send me a PM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom