25% of Mercedes Sales to be online by 2025.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I could not do it....and that's on a new car. How people are comfortable buying a used car from all the online Cazoo types is beyond me. Sure your can send it back if not happy (and many aren't judging by reports)...buy what hassle and if you have sold your old car to fund it you would be left car-less......probably the reason lots keep them after haggling a bit off for a mismatched panel or kerbed wheel or wherever.

I could not do it....and that's on a new car. How people are comfortable buying a used car from all the online Cazoo types is beyond me. Sure your can send it back if not happy (and many aren't judging by reports)...buy what hassle and if you have sold your old car to fund it you would be left car-less......probably the reason lots keep them after haggling a bit off for a mismatched panel or kerbed wheel or wherever.

I know a few who will reserve a car at the other end of the UK then fly and/or take the train to go pick up. Not much different - yes you get a chance to see the car but if you don't like it you're out by a whole pile of time and trouble - and have to find you own way home.

Hi , well I was speaking to an owner of a local business in Malvern who ordered a car on line with no test drive , car delivered and the only but major problem he could not get into the car.

I could not stop laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom