25 Years of marriage.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
25, years ago, I married Mrs Ringway.

We still love each other, seldom argue, and have two wonderful children, so we must be doing something right. :bannana:

Congratulations, and here's to another 25 years, and another 25 years after that.

Thank you for starting my day with your good news post.

I do just wonder though - Your location is 'in the dog house' and you are up at 04:33hrs posting on the internet - I guess Mrs Ringway knows how to keep you under control :)

Once more - Congrats to the two of you.

Congratulations Paul, I'm sure your missus deserves a medal as big as a dustbin lid for lasting 25 years with thee!

Congratulations, and here's to another 25 years, and another 25 years after that.

Thank you for starting my day with your good news post.

I do just wonder though - Your location is 'in the dog house' and you are up at 04:33hrs posting on the internet - I guess Mrs Ringway knows how to keep you under control :)

Once more - Congrats to the two of you.

Congratulations Paul, I'm sure your missus deserves a medal as big as a dustbin lid for lasting 25 years with thee!

Ahem. Up at 04.33 brcause I'd fallen asleep in the armchair after a super dinner at The Wizard of Edge restaurant. :eek:
After hitting me on the head with a medal the size of dustbin lid, Mrs Ringway has forgiven me.

It's nice to hear news like this considering modern marriages last around two weeks!

We celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary 2 weeks ago as well :thumb: when someone asked us how we made it this far SWMBO replied " we might have been married 25 years but he's only been here 15 of them " :eek:

Congrats :)

I'll be lucky if I have 25 years to manage at this rate, tough going just finding someone I want to spend the rest of my life with to begin with!

I remember seeing a married couple on the TV being interviewed because it was something their 100th anniversary or something to that effect.

The reporter asked the husband what was the secret to a long and successful marriage and he replied;

"Two words: yes dear"

I remember seeing a married couple on the TV being interviewed because it was something their 100th anniversary or something to that effect.

The reporter asked the husband what was the secret to a long and successful marriage and he replied;

"Two words: yes dear"

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Ringway and welcome to the 25+ club!

There's not many of us about.

(Mrs Meldrew & I celebrated our 25th last November.)

Many more happy years!!!

Many congrats! And many more years to follow too....

Hope to join the club soon - 22 years in a week's time, and we've started planning a trip to mark our 25th. Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, with s shopping break in Hong Kong for Mrs E on the return leg.

Congratulations. I celebrated my 25th wedding anniversary in 1993 nearly as much as I celebrated the decree absolute in 1997! I'm sure you'll have far more success.

Coming up to 15 superior years at the second attempt with a new and vastly improved Mrs KE. :bannana:

35 years married for us and 41 years together. Now both out of warranty though, but a pretty good service history!! 1 son, 3 grandsons, wouldn't go back and shake the dice again even if I could. Says something.

Congratulations!

We are approaching 10 years (next year). I guess i'm going to have to get my thinking cap on as to what to do to celebrate.

SWMBO wants a holiday somewhere nice.

i'll see if there is a local camping & caravanning site i can drag the old tourer onto. :D

SWMBO wants a holiday somewhere nice.

i'll see if there is a local camping & caravanning site i can drag the old tourer onto. :D

What about the caravan?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom